A genre of music you don't care for

Discussion in 'On-Topic' started by Icyco, Jul 28, 2017.

1. Icyco

Icyco Member

Is there any genre of music that some of you simply don't care for or just hate? For me, it might be country. There are some songs within the genre that I may like but for the most part it was never really my thing.

2. sachin

sachin Member

I don't like rap songs .sometimes it makes be feel so bizarre.

3. Kammy143

Kammy143 New Member

Just like you I don't like country music. But, once in a while there are a selected few songs that comes by that I liked. I like listening to music and I enjoy almost every genre, but, even if that it the case, there are certain songs that I'd rather not listen to.

4. superman2727

superman2727 Member

I'm not seriously a fan of country music also. I don't feel comfortable when listening to these type of music. I don't know why but I guess I don't hate it. I'm just not comfortable when listening to it.

5. Giffy

Giffy Member

Well,I believe we can't love all genre of music equally though I don't necessarily hate any because I blend with all but at the time can do without one which is the rap genre especially when the rapper is too fast it makes listening to become very boring. One hardly grab what the music is all about.

6. xXInfectedXx

xXInfectedXx New Member

There are various of genres of music that I don't care for me but this isn't to say I don't "hate them". Hate is a strong word. There are so many themes of music that have became unpopular over time and most people want to keep up with the trend. I'm different, I listen to what sounds good. I enjoy electric pop, singing, and reggae.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2018
  7. Alexandoy

Alexandoy Member

Pardon me for making this comment. I am just being honest and I hope there will be no violent reactions. I don't like rap because I don't consider it as music at all. It is just a style of reciting and making it worse are some rap that are too fast. How can you understand the meaning of the lyrics when the reciting was too fast for comfort? I cannot listen to rap for long because for sure I will have a headache. I would rather have no music than listen to rap that I consider trash.

8. KellyGeo

KellyGeo New Member

I don't like country music at all for any reason as I practically hate the song. I might be able to manage listening to other songs but it is a big NO to country music for me.

9. Anachiwo

Anachiwo New Member

Personally, I love all sorts of music but the one which I simply can't find any space for in my life is heavy metal music because it makes me sick. I'm well aware that there are some people who love them more than any other kind of music but it's practically not for me. I don't like reggae as well, I see it as a drugs related music.

10. luri

luri Member

I don'r like HipHop. I am so critical about this genre of music that I don't even consider it to be a msuci genre at all. I don't like HipHop music, I don't like HipHop dance, I even don't like HipHop fashion. Actually, I don't like anything about HipHop culture. I like rock music, I like pop, I like country, I like R n B, however, I dont like hiphop.