Amazing Little Girl Guitar Cover

Discussion in 'Metal' started by Jasmin Cottontail, Apr 25, 2017.

1. Jasmin Cottontail

Jasmin Cottontail New Member

I don't play the guitar but this little girl really nailed it! :D What do you think about her skills?

to7update and pwarbi like this.
  2. pwarbi

pwarbi New Member

I've seen this girl play a few times, and there's no doubt about how good she is. At her age I wouldn't even have wanted to play the guitar and that's why I only learned a few years later. While I don't know, I would assume that she has been playing from a very early age to be that good at the age she is, and so she must have also have been interested in it early on as well.

Just on a side note, a lot of people say that they are at a disadvantage when it comes to playing the guitar because they only have small hands. This 8 year old Asian girl has the hands of...well...a 8 year old Asian girl, so if she can do it, I think that's just blown that myth well and truly out of the water!

3. to7update

to7update New Member

She seems good indeed, but I would have preferred to listen just to the guitar, no other audio because I am too involved with this song. Never heard about Reacer X until now, checking out, great sound! :)

Jasmin Cottontail likes this.
  4. Jasmin Cottontail

Jasmin Cottontail New Member

That's great! Well I'm not a huge fan of metal but hearing covers like this especially when kids do it, it simply amazes me :) On the other hand, my hubby loves rock and metal and he's always playing these music so I think I'm being used to it :)

to7update likes this.
  5. Working Buck

Working Buck New Member

Paul Gilbert was part of Racer X back in the 80s, I just don't know what happened to them. But they did a lot of pieces like this and try to imagine how fast they did it back then, this one is a slower version. Try to watch Paul Gilbert's Scarified and Technical Difficulties, I usually play these songs when I play games LOL!

to7update likes this.
  6. to7update

to7update New Member

Yeah @Jasmin Cottontail , first you find it strange, but then you start loving it and becomes a part of you. This happens with a lot of musical genres. ;)

Thanks for the suggestion @Working Buck, I am taking a look on those guys. Great songs are not so easy to find these days. :)

Jasmin Cottontail likes this.
  7. Barinua Nwiwure

Barinua Nwiwure New Member

UP GIRL CHILD.it's amazing I must say.

8. Xilkozuf

Xilkozuf New Member

OH WOW o_O
    Impressive skills for a 8 years old girl, I sure hope she keeps practicing! We should keep an eye on her, we might hear again about this girl in a few years if she keeps getting good.

9. Chiara

Chiara New Member

Wow! So young and talented. She definitely rocks :)

10. Shine_Spirit

Shine_Spirit Member

After watching this vídeo... Is it normal for us to feel "useless" after all this time of study and training? I hope so, because that's exactly how I'm feeling right now. I need her to teach me some lessons. :D

11. to7update

to7update New Member

Haha, some have to work hard @Shine_Spirit while others are born with a talent, it's just the way it goes. I would never feel useless after listening to her, but appreciated that I had the chance to listen. :)

Shine_Spirit likes this.
  12. Shine_Spirit

Shine_Spirit Member

Some people are really born with talent... Even after years of training I think I can't get better than her. :) At most, I can stay the same (which obviously would be great already, to be honest :D).

She is really good!

13. zebali

zebali New Member

I agree with the by birth talent and it also depends on the interest in something. Every person has the energy to do the things that he wants but for this, he would have worked hard in the specific area of interest. I really appreciate the talent in this young age.

14. sachin

sachin Member

Really to be appreciated.Girl may a star in near future.Wish her all the best.

15. Canadian

Canadian Member

Holy! That is amazing! Mad props to this girl! I wonder how long she practices each day. She's going to have a great career in music if she wants it. She'll be able to play practically anything.

16. jyu

jyu New Member

Oh my god I feel jealous I am 19 years old and I can't even play guitar, I have acoustic guitar but I can't even play basic chords.

But it inspired me to burn my guitar she become a good musician someday.