Best R/B song that you like

Discussion in 'R&B' started by augusta, Oct 9, 2017.

1. augusta

augusta New Member

I'm a very emotional person and I love listening to lift my spirit up.My best R/B is love withou languae by Eddy young.a Nigerian.I just love all the love lyrices contain in the music.So what your best R/B Song.

2. genesis

genesis New Member

I love the song of Chris Brown, "With You". It's quite old, I guess 7yrs ago was the time of this song. But 'til now, I'm still into this song. The groove makes me wanna dance, and if you'll be seeing the video of this, I'm sure you'll like it. Another song is "All I have" by J.Lo ft. LL Cool J. Maybe I am still living during theses times, I just really love the oldies RnB songs, compared to what we have now. I'm not saying RnB songs now are bad, it's just that RnB songs before are better. :)

3. Gladys Ann

Gladys Ann New Member

For me internationally I want the song Mad by neyo.Its a great songs and I love to hear in every message that song is emphatizing. This is a great song and neyo was a great singer

4. jeffrey0821

jeffrey0821 New Member

freelancer
    Since i was a kid i always love listening to boyz 2 men and my favorite song would be end of the road i just find it so emotional and everybody can relate to the lyrics and or course their awesome vocal makes the song classic, i also like new generation r&b though. i like listening to chris brown song and bruno mars songs but of course i think boyz 2 men still the best r&b group and have the best r&b songs that until today new generation can enjoy.

5. Giffy

Giffy Member

I like most R/B artists and their songs because I'm also very emotional person and their songs helps to soothe pains if any and uplift my spirit if I'm down emotional. I love Whitney Houston songs.There are emotional and can help one fall in love all over again with one's partner. It always great to have love songs on reply.