Christian Music

Discussion in 'On-Topic' started by Canadian, Aug 26, 2017.

1. Canadian

Canadian Member

What are your thoughts on Christian music? Do you like it? Not like it?

I am a Christian so I enjoy most Christian music. The talent in the Christian music industry has been getting better over the last number of years.

2. jakub1

jakub1 New Member

I only like a few bands which are Skillet and Red, their style fits my personality and most of their songs have significant meaning.

3. Canadian

Canadian Member

Yes Skillet and Red are very good bands. Have you listened to Thousand Foot Krutch? They are also the same kind of style as Skillet and Red. I think you would really like Thousand Foot Krutch as well.

4. Icyco

Icyco Member

I love Skillet, they are an incredible band with uplifting music. One of my favorite bands out there.

5. marglai

marglai New Member

I'm a Christian and I enjoy listening to Christian kinds of music. Christian music help as remembering our duties and responsibility as Christian in our way of life, on how we should act in different situations we encounter in our daily mortal life. It gives inspiration and hope as being a Christian.

6. shanejhane

shanejhane New Member

I's a Christian, I'm always enjoy listening to Christian songs everyday, especially when I feel lonely and hopeful. Christian songs make me feel better, the meaning of a song makes me feel not alone. It's give a inspiration and motivation in our daily lives, as we strangle many problems, by listening we will feel that God is always with us.

7. jeffrey0821

jeffrey0821 New Member

freelancer
    This genre has a special place in my heart. I remember during the days when i am in doubt and i feel worthless, My best friend introduce me to a christian community church and became part of the music ministry, saying that it might help me. They introduce me to christian songs and started listening to it. At first i didn't like it maybe because throughout the song there is only one subject and that's Jesus, But when i realize what the true meaning of the songs i started thinking about everything that is happening to my life all the struggles, sacrifices, loneliness then i didn't realize that i'm crying, not because i didn't like it, but because i realized that i have enough reason to be thankful for and i'm just letting my self think that i'm hopeless. I feel blessed to have a friend who's always there whenever i need a friend. A supportive family during my struggles. Now i know that whatever happen he's always there for us even though we couldn't see him in our heart we know that he's always there for us thanks to the wonderful music it helps me realize the true meaning of life and and believe that there is one god.

8. EfficientNinja

EfficientNinja Member

I used to be an acolyte and since then I loved Christian music because I listen to some of them during and after masses. My other friends from the church also listen to them so I kind of unconsciously learned to love them as time goes by.

9. Alexandoy

Alexandoy Member

I am a Catholic but I have many friends who are Born Again Christians. Sometimes we jam and they sing their songs, of course. I cannot say I don't like Christian music because it is religious in nature. What I really don't like is too much singing of those songs can give an impression that you are obsessed with your religion. That's why i noticed in my friends that they seem to know only Christian songs. That's why sometimes I tell them to get a life. There are other songs to play, right?

10. Heatman

Heatman New Member

Years ago, I'm not really into Christian music because the way it's been sung over here doesn't really impress nor interest me. But recently with the development we have seen in the music industry with lots of techs and equipment that would enhance song quality, I have come to start appreciating Christian songs. One of the best Christian songs that I love so much is titled Alpha and Omega.

11. mitan143

mitan143 New Member

I love listening to Christian songs. Everytime I hear it, it brings a good vibe to me. I enjoy it and it is really uplifting type of music. It also motivates me to endure life's challenges and most especially Christian songs reminds me that there is HOPE so we should not give up easily. Actually, there are a lot of emotions from listening to Christian songs like everytime I think that no one cares for me, there is actually ONE that cares and loves for me no matter who I am-- and that is no other than Jesus Christ, that is what I believe.