Classical music when sleeping

Discussion in 'Classical' started by Canadian, Aug 22, 2017.

1. Canadian

Canadian Member

There are tons of studies that say we should listen to classical music when we are going to bed as it helps to relax us and puts us to sleep.

Have you done this before? Are you currently doing this?

It depends on the night for me. Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't.

2. sachin

sachin Member

My favorite music genre is classical,in my playlist I have so much of classical songs and every night I listen to it before going to bed.

3. Canadian

Canadian Member

Yes it's a great way to fall asleep to. Nice and calming music. Studies have also said that classical music makes us more happy.

4. haroon rasheed

haroon rasheed New Member

I would like to say that classical music is my favorite all the time.I listen to classical music daily at night.Classical music makes me feel strong and fresh.I think so that its a convenient way to sleep after listening classical music.

5. justraf16

justraf16 New Member

Classical music I would consider to be the perfect music while sleeping. I guess It would sooth soul and body while asleep.

6. ann.mae18

ann.mae18 New Member

For me i would say, yes, it helps lull you to sleep. Music calms your mind and body and its make you sleepy sometimes even though you are not planning to sleep and just want to listen to it. Classical music helps me calm my mind and body when i'm tired or stressed.

7. Alex Cada

Alex Cada New Member

I love listening to classical music before going to bed it makes me feel so relax and help to forget a lot of my problems, it also makes my brain calm and more focus whenever I listen to classical music. I would suggest this to everyone, do it listen to classical music before you go to sleep.

8. Navi Ivan

Navi Ivan New Member

s it time to toss the late-night texting and tweeting habits? According to a nationwide survey by the National Sleep Foundation in 2011, Generation Y has more difficulty falling asleep than any other population. In fact, people of all ages are having some problems in the bedroom: Over 70 million Americans suffer from sleep problems like insomnia . But sleep is a fundamental part of a healthy lifestyle, since it gives our bodies some R&R, keeps our brains sharp, and can even improve memory . There’s no one magical formula to catching those Zzzs, but research suggests certain sounds can help us drift off to dreamland. From white noise to the sounds of the Amazon, find out which noises may help us sleep better—and which ones will only leave us with bags under our eyes.

9. luri

luri Member

I sometimes listen to classical music, however, I don't listen to western classical. I listen to Hindi classical music as well as nepali classical music. Classical music is a soft music, it soothes the nerves, it evokes pleasant emotions. I listen to classical music when I am experiencing sleeping problem. I also listen to classical music when I am trying to meditate.

10. Kathy Ross

Kathy Ross New Member

Yes, I totally agree that classical music can help us go to sleep. It is very relaxing and soothing thus, entices us to dreamland. It is even better to let our children hear this kind of music amidst the many songs they hear in the Youtube or in the Internet. I believe it can make them more tame and easy to deal with. I tried that to my children when they were still young.

11. jeniffer26

jeniffer26 New Member

Classical music really help me to go to sleep. It relaxes my mind from the stress I am having because of my work. I let also my younger sister to hear it so she can sleep well in noon and it is really effective.