Do you look up movie theme songs and download them

Discussion in 'On-Topic' started by Heatman, Apr 9, 2018.

1. Heatman

Heatman New Member

I always have this awkward habit of looking up some movies theme songs that interest me and have them downloaded right away to enjoy it more outside the movie because I wouldn't have to go and watch the said movie always just to listen to the song.

I just recently downloaded a track by Jaykye titled Toothache. It's quite a a good rap song and I really enjoyed playing it whenever I feel like it.

2. EfficientNinja

EfficientNinja Member

I knew I'm not the only one. :D

If I am watching a movie and a good song that I know nothing about pops up, I grab my phone out and list the lyrics of the song in a notes app. After the credit rolls, I listen to some of the soundtracks. Sometimes good songs and their titles show up. It saves time and I don't have to search the song lyrics to find the name of the song.

Through watching movies, I learned the song "Accidentally in love" from the movie Shrek, "When Can I See You Again" from Wreck it Ralph, and "Rolling in the deep" from the movie I am Number Four.

It's nice to know you do too! :D

3. superman2727

superman2727 Member

I'm not that type of person but I know one of them. My uncle is definitely that kind of person. They used to download songs from a movie he recently watched. He goes surfing the internet just to find the song that is played in the movie. He always do that every time we will going to watch a movie.