Do you sing along?

Discussion in 'On-Topic' started by Arbitrary, Jun 21, 2017.

1. Heatman

Heatman New Member

Haha, I'm very guilty of this act of singing along with the song that I'm playing especially if it's a song that I'm very familiar with. I'm the kind of guy who always makes use of wireless headphones to enjoy listening to music.

The use of these wireless headphones makes me to sing aloud without actually having any idea that I'm already disturbing people around me but the truth is that I don't care as long as I'm enjoying myself.

2. Alexandoy

Alexandoy Member

Perhaps I don't have the voice for singing that's why I never ever joined sing along sessions during gatherings. My cousins are good singers so you can imagine the amount of singing they give during family reunions. And although I had been composing songs, singing is not really for me and I even get a headache when the sing along session is so long. From what I remember, I had once been to a sing along parlor and that was the last because I got a big headache from listening to the singing of my companions.

3. EfficientNinja

EfficientNinja New Member

Yes, I sing along to most of the music that I listen to even if I do not know the lyrics well. It's kind of embarrassing to sing along to the music even if I do like it when I am with friends because they might hysterically laugh at me if I get the lyrics wrong. So I only sing along when I am alone or If I am confident that I know the lyrics well to sing along with my friends! :D

4. dionnextherese

dionnextherese New Member

I always sing along to the music I always listen to even if I don't have a gifted voice.

5. albino

albino New Member

Yes i am, there is always a moment that triggers you to sing the song you are listening to, sometimes without knowing you are creating such weird noise. But who cares about it, be happy and enjoy the things you want to do in a good way because you are a free man.