Dogs or Cats?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Canadian, Aug 31, 2017.

1. Canadian

Canadian Member

Are you a dog person or a cat person? What makes you that type of person? What do you not like about the other animal?

2. jayveeborres

jayveeborres New Member

I'm a cat person and I like cats. Cats are very cute aand very intelligence when it comes to loyalty. Cats can't harm you. Cats can't shout loudly like dogs. I'm so allergic to dogs so im a cat person. Forever cat.

3. jyu

jyu New Member

I prefer dogs and I have three dogs because the loyalty of the dogs is so precious, I love the way the dogs barking when I came home and give me some hugs and licks into my face because he miss me so much and I treat my dogs as a member of my family.

4. Icyco

Icyco Member

I think cats are pretty okay but I tend to like dogs over cats. They are a bit more loyal and much easier to time, plus they are not as sneaky as most cats.

5. cubo

cubo New Member

I'm a dog person but I've never had a dog in my entire life. My mom doesn't like the idea of having a dog because she says it's a lot of responsability and a dog, it's like of having a child that never grows and you always have to take care of it. When I can buy my own house, I'm going to adopt a dog.

6. augusta

augusta New Member

I have always being more of a man person since childhood,maybe because I have brought up with a dog as a pet than a cat.I know that our childhood as a way of influencing us.