Dogs or Cats?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Canadian, Aug 31, 2017.

1. Canadian

Canadian Member

Are you a dog person or a cat person? What makes you that type of person? What do you not like about the other animal?

2. jayveeborres

jayveeborres New Member

I'm a cat person and I like cats. Cats are very cute aand very intelligence when it comes to loyalty. Cats can't harm you. Cats can't shout loudly like dogs. I'm so allergic to dogs so im a cat person. Forever cat.

3. jyu

jyu New Member

I prefer dogs and I have three dogs because the loyalty of the dogs is so precious, I love the way the dogs barking when I came home and give me some hugs and licks into my face because he miss me so much and I treat my dogs as a member of my family.

4. Icyco

Icyco Member

I think cats are pretty okay but I tend to like dogs over cats. They are a bit more loyal and much easier to time, plus they are not as sneaky as most cats.

5. cubo

cubo New Member

I'm a dog person but I've never had a dog in my entire life. My mom doesn't like the idea of having a dog because she says it's a lot of responsability and a dog, it's like of having a child that never grows and you always have to take care of it. When I can buy my own house, I'm going to adopt a dog.

6. augusta

augusta New Member

I have always being more of a man person since childhood,maybe because I have brought up with a dog as a pet than a cat.I know that our childhood as a way of influencing us.

7. zenhashy

zenhashy New Member

I am a cat person. But before I prefer dogs. Dogs are trainable and can be a source of protection of your home. However, when I met my husband, his religion does not allow them to have dogs since dogs for them, especially his saliva are very dirty. So, basically, I adjusted. There is nothing wrong with cats they are as adorable as dogs are.

8. tedzk26

tedzk26 New Member

I love dogs too. They're playful, honest and fiercely loyal. However, there is one thing I find worrying about the fiercely loyal part of the dog. Maybe it's just me but I feel that dogs treat it as some sort of a slave mentality. The human is the master and the dog is his slave and that is one thing that I find quite problematic. Moreover, they're noisy. period.

9. DenisMNE

DenisMNE New Member

Cats.
    I like few species of dogs, but I do not like them from the anatomical side.
    Cats are shaped better, are better hunters and are guilty for extermination of several dozens of dog species.
    Don't get me wrong, I like dogs, they are loyal and nice animals, better than cats when it comes down to that point, but for me cats are just more able to survive then them and have my respect for it.
    Also, having a cat is much cleaner than having a dog since cats clean themselves and dogs tend to be dirty.

10. albino

albino New Member

Definitely dogs, dogs are very faithful to humans but it depends on how you raise them. But in my own experience I can say I prefer to have dogs than cats, some cats are hard to teach and control especially when they reach the stage of finding their mates to have babies, dogs can really help when it comes to house security unlike cats.

11. superman2727

superman2727 Member

I'm more of dogs compared to cats. I used to love dogs since then and I never have a cat as my pet. I love playing with my dogs especially when it is a morning walk or an exercise. It's lovely to see when they are running freely around the neighborhood. I guess cats are good as well in terms of pets but I never try it so I will go to dogs.

12. EfficientNinja

EfficientNinja Member

I am a dog person. I have owned many dogs and I loved all of them. I just can't seem to like cats because they look arrogant and they think I would always have to serve them. Dogs are called man's best friend for a reason.

13. acedrum001

acedrum001 New Member

I am reminded of a post on facebook that shows a leashed dog talking to a stray cat. The dog said, " they wanted me leashed because they don't want me to leave." As if the dog was saying he was more precious than the cat who was expendable. I am a dog person because dogs look straight to my eyes and I feel that humans and dogs have a mutual admiration/liking for each other. Scientists also say that the dogs were the first animals who adjusted to humans by living side by side with them some thousands of years ago.

14. xXInfectedXx

xXInfectedXx New Member

Dogs, why? Trained more easily, protect your home, and more loyal. A cat isn't.

15. JackOAT

JackOAT New Member

I love dogs because they’re loyal, kind and crazy cute. I’m living my best life when I’m around them. There are so many things you can do with your dog, whether that be taking a trip to the park, training, playing, running, or just watching them chew a toy. It’s all fun, for both of you.

16. jeniffer26

jeniffer26 New Member

I love them both but I prefer to have dogs. Aside from having a guard in the house also I found a new best friend in my own house to play with every time I needed.

17. pamz

pamz New Member

self employed
    I like either of them, they a sweet, loving and cute. I do prefer dogs though too.. aside from having a guard for my own house, I guess I find dogs easier to be trained than cats, and most of the time I always receive a scratch from cats.

18. Henrywrites

Henrywrites New Member

I am a dog person and the thing about it is that dogs are always actfiv at home than cats and more over, I have seen cases where the dogs act as a security measures at home which is also another advantage of having it.

19. Bienn Carlo Gecolea

Bienn Carlo Gecolea New Member

I love dogs. Actually, I give a dog to my girlfriend as a gift for her birthday. She is so cute and tiny. Her name was Crispy. She is a Lhasa Apso. My family and I went to my girlfriend's house and they are shocked that Crispy is so cute like a toy. They even wish that Crispy is with us. All of the members in our family are dog persons.