Funeral Doom Metal

Discussion in 'Metal' started by arachnophobik, Jul 14, 2017.

1. arachnophobik

arachnophobik New Member

Has anybody ever heard of this genre? Take not that this is not just Doom Metal, this is Funeral Doom Metal. A friend recently introduced me to the genre, and don't get me wrong but the song was alright, but I thought the drummer must be really bored. The bpm is so slow, and each song takes such a long time to finish. I once even checked a Top 10 video of Funeral Metal, and it took almost 2 hours for a Top 10 video!

Here's a reference:

2. Vyck

Vyck New Member

I had never heard of this sub genre up to this point. I must admit, I really enjoyed the song, it was kind of relaxing to me. It kind of reminded me of that band, If These Trees Could Talk. Thanks for introducing us to this, I'll make sure to check more of this Murdered By Grief band.

3. SamaelHW

SamaelHW New Member

I really love this genre of music. Back in the 90s when I was young, I used to listen to a lot of metal. Doom metal had the special place in my heart. I was inspired by bands such as Paradise Lost, Cathedral and of course Candlemass. It's hard to describe how I feel when I listening to Funeral Doom Metal.

4. Bijumathews

Bijumathews New Member

I just heard about this genere, really amazing and would like to get more these kind of metals.