Ghosts

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Canadian, Aug 26, 2017.

1. Canadian

Canadian Member

What is your opinion on ghosts? Do you believe in them or not? Have you ever experienced seeing a ghost?

2. jayveeborres

jayveeborres New Member

I don't believe ghosts at all because I can't see them in real life. I can only see them through YouTube
    , movies and fake videos. I thought ghosts are very scary but I realized that ghost isn't real. They can't touch maybe you can fell them in your mind. Those are my thoughts.

3. Icyco

Icyco Member

I believe in ghosts and the supernatural. There are a lot of things in this world that are still unknown plus several cases across the world that deal with supernatural encounters. Some things aren't as simple or exact as people want to believe.

4. cubo

cubo New Member

I don't know what to say, I'm a skeptical person. I haven't seen a ghost in my life but many of my friends have seen ghosts so, I don't know if they are real or not. I have to wait until I can see one and I hope it is a friendly one. I don't want to lose my mind and end like a crazy person in a mad house.

5. kwonggeeeee

kwonggeeeee New Member

I'm a very doubtful person when it comes to superstitious beliefs but i guess if i believe in God, i should've in the ghosts too. Because I know that they're not from the good thing, yet, they're one of the creation of evil powers tho. They mostly want to scare and harm a person which is not good actually. I guess, the ghosts are sometimes imitating our loved ones in order to penetrate and deceive us.

6. Jenna David

Jenna David New Member

I love to believe in ghosts. Everything about them fascinates me. But not about the ghosts in horror movies that can eat you and interfere with your life. I just think of ghosts as the alternate you in the alternate universe.

7. Kammy143

Kammy143 New Member

To tell you the truth I haven't really experienced anything ghost related but I am a fan of creepy stories. I don't really believe them but I like the thrill it gives whenever I see a movie which has a plot about haunting and stuff.

8. albino

albino New Member

Believing in ghost is just like believing in God, God is a holy ghost or spirit. I don't have experience on ghost but I can say that they are just like us, but living in other dimensions of the world some of them is having a strong aura or energy to travel in different dimensions just like human who master the art of astral traveling, it requires also a greater amount of internal energy to perform and travel in other world or dimension. Some humans have their own personal intentions, to become immortal or to discover new information and the same as ghost having good or evil intentions to our world.

9. tedzk26

tedzk26 New Member

I do believe in ghost cuz my previous house was haunted. A very frequent & common activity was sound of foot steps climbing stairs from first to second floor. There were constant sounds of any big object falling on our roof every night. We couldn’t stay for long as the air was always suffocating and depressing.

10. Lillymunyua

Lillymunyua New Member

I have never seen ghosts but I believe they are there. I have heard some people talk about them and I do believe in what they say. I have watched youtube videos whereby I have seen some of the mysterious images of ghosts captured by camera. I think, ghosts cannot be seen easily and they mostly appear to haunt people who have done evil things such as killing.

11. superman2727

superman2727 Member

I have never seen ghosts but I guess they have presence. Spiritual presence I think, I do believe that there are real ghosts. But I can't define if they are good or bad. But I do believe on them.

12. acedrum001

acedrum001 New Member

Ghosts are actually real. But they exist contrary to what we believe as to why they do. A good priest once said that ghosts appear to humans not to frighten them but to seek some relief. In our Catholic faith, for those who are Catholics anyway, there are souls in purgatory that returns back to earthly life in order to ask for some prayers coming from the living, so that their time in purgatory may be shortened and they may go to heaven. So next time you feel there are ghosts, pray , not just for your own good but for the good of these ghosts.

13. acedrum001

acedrum001 New Member

My Jesuit professor in Philosophy told us once in class that ghosts appear not to frighten or cause us some harm but because they need some our prayers. This is probably the best explanation I've heard regarding ghosts that dispelled all my fears about them. Years later I learned that most of the souls who go back to their earthly state are in purgatory, a stage where they are cleansed, before finally returning to heaven. There is some deep theology regarding ghosts or souls that we really need to study and understand.