Give atleast 2 music that stress relief for you

Discussion in 'Classical' started by yahm2001, Oct 6, 2017.

1. yahm2001

yahm2001 New Member

Relaxation is important to us especially when stress is present that's is why we listen to our favorite music. One of my favorite song is "ANAK" composed and sang by FREDDIE AGUILAR itself. It addresses a child who grew up to be a parent and only then realized how difficult being a parent is. I also like to liaten classic filipino songs revived by Regine Velasquez.

2. Alexandoy

Alexandoy Member

I have some favorite classical music but I am not familiar with the titles. Those classical songs I hear on a radio station during Sunday afternoon are relaxing and fitting for one who is taking a nap. Now I remember one title which is Rhapsody in Blue.

3. chelley17

chelley17 New Member

I think songs from 80's are the best songs for you to relax, such as Air Supply, Kenny Rogers, Stevie Wonder, etc.

4. Folk Artist

Folk Artist Member

I like a music show- a program that plays on NPR radio on sundays -and its called the "Thistle and Shamrock" - this music is some very beautiful old irish music as well as scottish and other music that they play on here-but it will put you in dream land pretty fast,and it is about the best music to relax to, I have ever heard ! This celtic music, kind of puts you in a fairytale world-with some very beautiful voices.

Last edited: Oct 19, 2017
  5. mildredtabitha

mildredtabitha New Member

My two favorite music are Good Goodbye by Linkin Park and Most Girls by Hailee Steinfeld. That song by linkin park passes the message that we should let go of things that makes our life unbearable. Saying goodbye to the past and all the demons that make your soul suffer. I really like it because listening to it makes me realize that I am dragging around things from the past that I should say goodbye to. Like experiences and bad memories.

The second song by Hailee praises women and girls. It says girls are strong and beautiful and that we shouldn't give up on ourselves no matter what we go through. It doesn't matter if we want to change the body that we came in because we look beautiful when we feel like a queen. :D

Last edited: Oct 20, 2017
  6. Anachiwo

Anachiwo New Member

As long as the music is not a heavy metal music, it has the power to calm my stressed mind and put me at ease. There are several songs which I have listened to and used as my stress reliver. Some of the musicians that I enjoy listening to their songs for this purpose are ;

Celine Dion
    Yarni
    Westlife
    Asa
    Lionel Richee
    Elton John

7. mitan143

mitan143 New Member

Actually, most music that relieves my stress are from anime theme songs, especially Kimi no Nawa's theme songs. Whenever I am upset or under stress, I immediately listen to its four main theme songs and it helps me gain back my good mood.

8. EfficientNinja

EfficientNinja New Member

I'm Yours by Jason Mraz always helps me relax. Songs with a chill melody also do the same. If I feel stressed, I play my relaxing playlist and it helps alleviate my stress.