How long can you listen to rock music?

Discussion in 'Rock' started by amitkokiladitya, Jun 1, 2017.

Tags:
  1. iyanpol12

iyanpol12 New Member

I am not really into rock songs until the era of "Hybrid Theory" by Linkin Park came. It is my favorite rock album ever. I used to listen to R&B and pop that time, but Linkin Park changed that. My taste in music has changed. I couldn't say how long I can listen to rock music because as long as the songs are good, I can keep listening to them.

2. gorgon

gorgon New Member

Rock music is a love or hate thing, one have to love it, to tolerate not just loudness, but also the intensity of emotion, it's not elevator music, I have to be present to enjoy it fully, I could listen to Rock all day, as long as the volume is up, if not, I prefer silence.

3. wiseagent

wiseagent New Member

Considering the fact that Rock is one of my favorite musical genres of all time, I can easily listen to it all day if I want to. However, as I am - musically speaking - very eclectic... I always like to meet and hear new things, new voices and new sounds.

Well... At the end of the day, I'll listen to Rock every single day. It's like a good and beautiful karma. :p

4. augusta

augusta New Member

Though I'm a R&B person but sometimes I rock and roll especially in the clubs.It gives one the vibes for the night.Rock musics are life,it liven up any dull or boring place or mood.I can listen to rock music throughout a dull night

5. Garost303

Garost303 New Member

I love rock music. I wouldn't mind listening to rock music all day long. The drum beats are usually on top.

6. haroon rasheed

haroon rasheed New Member

I like to listen rock music because I never get bored of it.I feel more energetic whenever I listen to rock music.I can easily listen to rock music near about 2 hours at a time.Sometime I realize that 2 hours are not enough for me so I cross my limit and listen for many hours.

7. justraf16

justraf16 New Member

To be honest rock music is not a thing for me. It doesn't have this appeal for me. But it doesn't mean that I don't listen to it. Perhaps I just don't like anything that is loud literally. Music for me is something you can reflect, think things over or something that would clear your mind and create something productive afterwards. Well, I guess It will be harder to do those things with a loud sound. For the stated question above I guess less that an hour I can stand listening to rock music.

amitkokiladitya likes this.
  8. hugs23

hugs23 New Member

I see that most of you guys love rock music here. But personally, I don't often listen to rock music maybe because I'm a fan of soft music and love songs. I love acoustic & love songs a lot. Sometimes I'm a bit fan of rock especially the songs of Avril Lavigne. It made me energize and hyper. Her songs made my day very energetic and sometimes I feel like I'm a rocker even if I'm NOT.. ;)

I also agree that rock music is not necessarily loud and not tolerable. It is always depends on the genres you are listening to. :):):)

Bijumathews likes this.
  9. boniboi

boniboi New Member

I listen to rock music anytime everyday. I listen to all types / genres of music but rock music has always been on top of my list. I got into rock music as a child because I have an older brother who would play it all the time. I was exposed to AC/DC, Rush, Deep Purple, Eagles, Black Sabbath, Queen since I was in third grade and have grown to love and embrace rock and metal music. As an adult, a day is not complete without listening to a couple of rock tunes at home or at work.

10. Bijumathews

Bijumathews New Member

Rock will never die. This is the music of soul. Have you ever noticed that these songs never get old? No matter where you play them people know them and will sing a long. We need to show our kids the real music of the world. I can listen to rock music with high volume for long long hours, may be 3-4 hrs a day.

amitkokiladitya likes this.
  11. Bijumathews

Bijumathews New Member

H
    Hi Sachin, how are you? Do you have any idea about increasing the user rate in postloop, Please advise.

12. majoy0122

majoy0122 New Member

Rock Music is always cool for me even though some might say "what kind of music is that?" "I don't understand that kind of music" well for me is just a matter of loving or not so if you don't love rock you'll become one of the haters of it.

13. justraf16

justraf16 New Member

Rock isn't really my thing but I admit that many rock song seems to be more sensible that other genre. Many times I have noticed that the rock music has the exquisite and more aggressive words into its lyrics. Songs from rock music often straight forward to its content. Songs are oftenly provoke and blows mind for those who listen to it. So if I found the song sensible I listen to it though it isn't my thing. Few minutes I can stand listening to it but afterwards I just change it to pop.

14. Catherine

Catherine New Member

I'm an enthusiast and always love to listen to music especially rock and pop. Maybe I can last whole day listening alone to rock music.

15. amitkokiladitya

amitkokiladitya Member

I'm highly elated to see your love for rock music. It is good to have a passion in life and the same for rock music is really royal. And as you said that rock music will never die, I'm sure there would be numerous people all around who also love rock music to such great extent.

16. amitkokiladitya

amitkokiladitya Member

I can very well relate to your post. Everything that you penned down holds perfectly true for me. I don't dislike rock music, but I cannot listen to it for long. I like rock music only occasionally and that too when I'm in a really good mood. For the rest of the times, I like soft melodies only.

17. Gladys Ann

Gladys Ann New Member

Well maybe when listening to rock music I just give about 1 hour to 2 hours a day...

18. augusta

augusta New Member

I listen to rock as long as I can.But it more than 1 hour per time especially the inspirational ones.I like to write about things close by and I wouldn't mind getting some info from the lyrics if possible.

19. jyu

jyu New Member

Rock music for me is good to listen, but to much rock or to much roaring broke my eardrums, so that can't even listen to rock music.

20. Dlankulit

Dlankulit New Member

I can listen to rock music for 2-3 hours, and I listen to it with loud volume inside my room. I think that's how you truly enjoy the music. I even have a CD compilation of my favorite rock songs and titled it "Best When Loud". Listening to 1-2 albums of my favorite rock artists normally makes my day.