How long can you listen to rock music?

Discussion in 'Rock' started by amitkokiladitya, Jun 1, 2017.

Tags:
  1. mildredtabitha

mildredtabitha New Member

I can listen to rock music a whole day and even 24 hours if possible. Soft rock is nice and slow and you won't hear noises and screaming. I also listen to alternatives and you will really like them once you start listening to them.

The duration for listening to rock music really depends on my mood. I also have favorite artists and band whom I can listen to their songs on repeat. I also like watching rock videos and I enjoy it more than listening to rock audios.

2. Alexandoy

Alexandoy Member

The title of this thread reminds me of my younger days when my mother would be complaining of the rock music that my brothers were listening to. She would always say that she develops a headache after hearing rock music for 5 minutes. For me, my tolerance for rock music is longer and depending on the kind of rock. Like Hotel California or Alice Cooper's Only Women Bleed, they are not ear-splitting rock music that is nice to my ears.

3. luri

luri New Member

Generally speaking, I do not multi task. Therefore I do not listen to music while I am working. When I listen to music I only listen to music. I listen to music when I am in a walk or lying on the bed and trying to relax. In that sense, I listen to rock music as long as I am free and I am not bored. When I am listening to rock music, or any kind of music for that matter, I choose different artists. I do not confine to only one artits or band.

4. Helen Damayon

Helen Damayon New Member

I can listen to a rock music for two hours during my free time and I don't have other things to do. I also love listening to a rock music when I am traveling so that I well not fall asleep and I can enjoy the scenery of the place that I can see along the way.

5. Rossy

Rossy New Member

Firstly, it depends on whether it's hard or soft rock. I could listen to soft rock all day long. On the contrary, hard rock can be exhausting due to the "noise" that comes with the heavy instrumentals. My moods too will determine how long I would listen to rock music.

6. ion

ion New Member

Actually everyday. I'm still listening to 90's genre, specially from the famous Seattle based bands. I still can't get over from the 90's rock songs. Rock music makes me alive when I'm not feeling well and stressed.