How many songs?

Discussion in 'On-Topic' started by Canadian, Aug 26, 2017.

1. Canadian

Canadian Member

How many songs do you have all together? Whether it's on your iPod, Phone, Computer, CD's?

I think I have close to 1,000 songs.

2. Kammy143

Kammy143 New Member

I guess I have up to almost a hundred songs in my computer and smart phone combined. It is because I am fond of just listening and watching music videos on social media sites. Whenever I work, I make it to a point to open up youtube and listen to music videos while I am working. I could find the music I like and it does not take up much space on my memory cards and computer memory space.

3. EfficientNinja

EfficientNinja Member

I think I have at least 300-500 songs in my library. It is because I do not delete old songs that I own. I keep them there even if I get tired of listening to them. If I play it after a couple of months not hearing it, it seems brand new to me and I like it again.

4. Alexandoy

Alexandoy Member

Aside from my compositions that number 300 plus, I have maybe more than 500 songs. The songs of The Beatles number more than a hundred already and the songs in the golden decade of 1970 have also more than a hundred songs. Add to that the folder of local songs, 1960 and 1980 songs plus some other songs that are not categorized, that's a lot of numbers. I just download mp3 versions when I am not doing anything.

5. Heatman

Heatman New Member

I have a 65GB memory where I store mostly music alone, I believe that my collection is well above 2000 songs and still increasing because I make efforts to download songs on weekly basis as most music artists here release new songs on weekly intervals and I enjoy playing it first.

6. Heatman

Heatman New Member

Normally, I don't used keep songs for too long, as long as I'm done playing a particular song, I always have it deleted. A song that is more than 2 years old, cannot be found in my memory because I would have deleted it by that time.

7. ion

ion New Member

I only have 100 on my phone. In my computer, It's almost 2,000 and well organized. If I want to change my playlist on my phone, all I have to do is to find the song in my computer and save it to my phone.

8. albino

albino New Member

I have only 50 songs on my phone, because I only choose relaxing old song to be played during the night or noon break in my work place.

9. Beverly I. Villegas

Beverly I. Villegas New Member

I think there are 600+ songs in my phone, but there only few songs that I love to listen. Only Tagalog and English songs that gives a meaningful lyrics.