How regularly do you listen to R&B?

Discussion in 'R&B' started by Icyco, Jul 13, 2017.

1. Icyco

Icyco Member

Most people usually only listen to R&B a couple a times a week or month while others are addicted. How often do you listen to this genre of music and what are your favorite songs?

2. luri

luri New Member

Even though I listen to R&B sometimes, R&B is not my favorite genre of music. In fact I don't listen to R&B much. However, when I am listening to R&B, I normally listen to Beyonce and Rhinna. Rock is my favorite genre of music and I listen to rock music all the times. My favorite R&B song is from Boyence called "say my name"

Vyck likes this.
  3. Vyck

Vyck New Member

I don't listen to R&B that much anymore. I used to be a big Aaliyah fan right after she died, and I would listen to her every day. This was some 10 years ago. Now I listen to one of her songs once every month or something. Still, it remains one of my favorite genres and her, one of my favorite singers of all time

4. tallulah

tallulah New Member

All the time! This is one of my favorite music genres. I'm from the old school era and I love RnB groups, especially especially Boyz to Men and Jodeci.

Culture has a lot to with this music genre. Just like Reggae is synonymous with Jamaican culture, RnB is closely linked to African American culture.

5. iyanpol12

iyanpol12 New Member

I love R&B. However, the genre today is not as good as it used to before. I remember during the 1990s and 2000s when R&B songs are beautiful. You can just move your head listening to R&B songs. What happened to R&B now? Missing those times when R&B has beautiful beats.
    Yes, I still listen to R&B on a daily basis but mostly with the old R&B songs.

6. wiseagent

wiseagent New Member

I don't have an established frequency for this, I always listen to what I want when I feel like it or when something interests me (like an advertisement on Youtube or on TV, for example).

This genre is pretty good and catchy (especially the live performances). I find the lyrics - at least a good part of them - very interesting and some of them can be very influential, as well as their interpreters.

R&B is a genre that needs more and more recognition in the phonographic market.

7. augusta

augusta New Member

This is my genre of music,so I listen to it everyday.love the beats and the lyrics more maybe the artist can also be considered.It a genre of music that I pray all the artists sing with much emotion.

8. zheh

zheh New Member

I'm a music lover and i can listen to any type of music as long as its lyric touches my heart and the beat gives a mark to my head. Well I love r&b music since teenage days. I love destiny's child till beyonce goes solo. Alicia keys and bruno mars are my favorite now. I love this artist because they are great performers even when they sing live.

9. Canadian

Canadian Member

It all depends on what kind of mood I am in to listen to R&B music. I'll listen to it at least 2 times a week for over an hour each time. It is good music to listen to for a road trip.

10. chelley17

chelley17 New Member

Well in my country, you can listen to music every day. Filipino people love to sing and we love music.

11. mildredtabitha

mildredtabitha New Member

I rarely listen to RnB but I used to like them before. Jason Derulo's songs were my favorite back then. I also liked songs from artists like Neyo, Rihanna, Kanye West and P Square.

I nowadays rarely listen to them because I spend most of my time listening to rock music. :D

12. Jenna David

Jenna David New Member

I'm a music lover. I always listen to RnB Musics though I think we don't have much RnB songs today than before, so, I miss the old RnB songs and so I still listen to them. Music can change your mood so I prefer listening to make my mood good. Surely, RnB is one of my favorite genres of music.

13. Gladys Ann

Gladys Ann New Member

Well I must say Im an avid fan of RNB music.In my country which is Philippines,there's so many RNB singer, one of them is Darryl Ong. He is just a new singer but he is great every songs he sing was great. Well actually I always copy his expressions and ho he is sings because I wanted to be him someday.

14. jeffrey0821

jeffrey0821 New Member

freelancer
    It's part of my day to day routine to listen to r&b music, when i go to work, walking around every morning, even during my spare time at the office i always found myself listening to music and when i go home after work i always have my headphone and listen to r&b music. Actually i can say that it's part of my life it helps me fight boredom during heavy traffic or even when i'm still awake late at night.

15. Skull

Skull New Member

Hi lcyco! R&B nowadays is composed by a lot of elements. For example, If i was relaxing or say with my girlfriend on a bedroom, R&B does me so good on that times (the slow hip soul element of R&B). But it really depends on what mood I'm in, and i think this applies to all. I mean who does listen on a rock genre when you're trying to relax? (excluding the rock/metal enthusiast). I wish you do get my point and others as well! Hope this straight things up!;);););)