I cant listen to metal

Discussion in 'Metal' started by Navi Ivan, Sep 27, 2017.

1. Navi Ivan

Navi Ivan New Member

the head blowing sound off the electric guitar that is tuned to the highest volume irritates my head and my eardrums to break some people may like that but for me, I like soft pop music with a little bit of comedy or the song of the script to be true

2. justraf16

justraf16 New Member

Basically I hate a loud music like that of a Rock music. To listen to more loud like metal is really a-no-no for me. But we can't argue the fact that others would really listen to it. I don't have against them but for me it isn't my thing.

3. chelley17

chelley17 New Member

Metal musics are too loud for me. I can listen to it maybe but for just a short time.

4. luri

luri Member

I also find metal too loud, however, I sometimes listen to ACDC and Metalica. They create great music. Their songs has good lyrics as well as good music.

5. mildredtabitha

mildredtabitha New Member

I used to listen to metal but I heard they are not good songs. I used to listen to metal from artists like BMTH and Slipknot but not anymore. I nowadays will only listen to metal songs done by Linkin Park. Their song called Closer is my favorite. I like the video and it doesn't have so much noise.

I like more of soft reserved songs that have a life touching message and I can hear the words clearly. :D

6. Lillymunyua

Lillymunyua New Member

I hate metal music too. It is too loud and this irritates my mind. The first time I heard metal music was at my cousin's place and I did not like it. The most boring part is that, he kept on rewinding the music. I prefer slow music to metal.

7. mildredtabitha

mildredtabitha New Member

I used to listen to metal when I was 18 and stopped at 19. I really don't like metal nowadays and I have felt irritated before when I tried to listen to it. I used to hear the words and loved the rough high beat few years back but not anymore.

I also realized that metal has a negative influence to listeners and you won't realize it especially if you are addicted.

8. pamz

pamz New Member

self employed
    I guess some music aren't really for everyone.. I kinda like some metal music like Metallica, ACDC, Aerosmith is also call metal band according to https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_heavy_metal_bands, Def leppard, led zeppelin and many more.. I also like pop, R&B, classical and reggae.. depending on the mood I guess.. when I am listening to metal band I try to minimize the volume first.. and try it out before making it too loud.. I don't believe that metal band has a negative influence.. in fact "Robert Walser stated that, alongside blues and R&B, the "assemblage of disparate musical styles known ... as 'classical music'" has been a major influence on heavy metal since the genre's earliest days" according to https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heavy_metal_music.. yes this information may not be true or relevant.. but we can't change some facts that some metal band have their influences from classical music.. they just discovered a new way in creating music.. like listening to aerosmith songs..