Interesting games to play....

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by sachin, Aug 23, 2017.

1. sachin

sachin Member

I like clash of clans and temple run,I enjoyed most and spend a lot of time with it.
    Sometimes I forget my important things while playing and it makes so energetic.
    Do you have any sort of games likes this ?

2. Canadian

Canadian Member

I love to play Splatoon and Mario Kart 8 on the Wii U. I play those games the most. I enjoy all types of games but those two are my favorites.

3. augusta

augusta New Member

I love to play candy crush.it so thrilling that I can spend hours playing it.Temple run is another interesting one.

4. JackOAT

JackOAT New Member

"Rules of Survival" one of the first examples of the obvious Battle Royale invasion on a mobile platform. This game takes mobile experience to a whole new level and it shows how much closer mobile is to console gaming. It's a great game and its free.

5. Ronald2505

Ronald2505 New Member

I like playing League of Legends. My rank in here is Platinum ! which is a bit high compared to other players worldwide. This game is famous to all the corners of the world and there are also professional matches that are being held in NA, China, Philippines, Brazil, Europe, etc. It is very exciting to play especially with friends.

6. junrose123

junrose123 New Member

I really like the Mortal combat arcade games because it makes me feel great after all working for so long in the office. It was really one of my favorite games because it is full of fun and action, you will really feel a lot of excitement and thrill why having that game. It was a stress reliever for me after all taking the office work and serve us my relaxation in times when I feel bored and if I have nothing to do for the whole day.

7. EfficientNinja

EfficientNinja Member

Have you tried playing music games like O2Jam, Bandmaster, and Guitar Hero? They are related to music and will be both fun and easy to play if you are good at playing some musical instruments. They also feature music from famous artists and bands. :)

8. superman2727

superman2727 Member

DOTA 2! I love playing Dota 2 since then, I enjoy playing it solo online or with my friends. You can team up to 5 to battle in the arena. I love how this games works with coordination and teamwork with each other. This game really proves "One can't beat a team of 5". Try to play it, it is interesting!

9. albino

albino New Member

When I first play mobile legends I really like it, but I'm just borrowing the phone of my sister because my phone can't handle large app anymore because of insufficient storage. Sometimes I almost consume one day playing this game because it's fun and thrilling.

10. Henrywrites

Henrywrites New Member

The game that I play at the moment has got to be Top Eleven be a football manager which is the best simulation game that I know at the moment. This type of game is one that you don't see anyone playing since it is those that enjoy the game of soccer can be able to play it as well.

11. Bienn Carlo Gecolea

Bienn Carlo Gecolea New Member

Try Rules of Survival on mobile. I am sure you will find it interesting if you like shooter and survival games. You will get to bond and meet other people from all over the world. You can also play it with your friends and it can be your bonding. Me and my friends are always playing this and this serves as our bonding since our college days.