Matchbox Twenty

Discussion in 'Rock' started by chelley17, Oct 9, 2017.

1. chelley17

chelley17 New Member

Matchbox Twenty were very famous in our country and I like listening to their music. What is your favorite Matchbox Twenty songs?

I like almost all of the songs in their album "Matchbox Twenty"

2. wiseagent

wiseagent New Member

Oh, my... Seeing a topic talking about Matchbox Twenty makes me feel so nostalgic. :)

It's been a while since I've been listening (I mean, regularly... because they have a mandatory presence in my playlist) to their sound. But they're great, there's no denying it (not even if you don't like them... haha).

3. Vyck

Vyck New Member

Same here. It's certainly been a while. 'Bent' and 'Unwell' are my favorites so far but 'Bright lights' os great as well. I thought no one listened to them anymore, I'm glad this threat proved me wrong. I hope they release something new soon. I haven't heard back from them since 2012 I think.

4. jun christopher mendoza

jun christopher mendoza New Member

Matchbox twenty i like this band, their songs, their voice, their bit. I don't know their songs before but when i heard the song that the is Unwell i was amazed to their voice. After that i search their songs in google to memorize the lyrics and i sing it to videoke. Sometimes in videoke app in my cellphone. I tried to sing some of their songs, Because i loved to sing and sing. Because sing makes me relax and happy everyday

5. ion

ion New Member

I really like how they compose a songs, I like the lyrics, the meaning and the melody, it's looks like it's really happen to me. however, their music for me is not that good enough it's just more on the vocalist.

6. pamz

pamz New Member

self employed
    wow.. It brings back the memories.. last time I heard from this band is that rob Thomas made a solo album I think with the song lonely no more.. he really has a great quality of voice they have produce a lot of great songs like bent, push, unwell, bright light and if you're gone. after seeing this topic I have tried to look for them online and I found this 2017–present: Reunion with Cook and anniversary tour I guess they are back .. I hope of hearing their music once again.. or maybe go to one of their concerts.. I just hope they go to Philippines. I would definitely go to their concert no matter what.