Meeting a Celeb

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Canadian, Aug 31, 2017.

1. Canadian

Canadian Member

Which celebrity would you like to meet? What would you do in a day with this person if you had 1 whole day to spend with them?

annitha likes this.
  2. amitkokiladitya

amitkokiladitya Member

I have not met any celebrity till date and neither do I have any wish or desire to do so. I'm happy in my own world. I'm a kind of person who likes a simple and straightforward life away from all show off. Celebrities don't attract me at all.

3. annitha

annitha New Member

Um, I really didn't think about this because when I look at all those celebrities, I can't find one that is 'normal'.
    They are all in some way 'special', so I would feel really awkward being around them.

4. Alexandoy

Alexandoy Member

This is not to brag but I had a long stint with a reputable organization in the movie industry. Our boss is a local celebrity, actually a popular comedian. I had the opportunity to meet countless of celebrities who went to our office for a visit or official business. And sometimes I provide asistance to them. In the beginning, I was excited to meet them but as I got used to meeting the celebrities, they didn't excite me anymore.

5. Icyco

Icyco Member

That is a good question, honestly I don't know how to answer that question. On top of there being a lot of celebrities I would enjoy, I doubt that the ones I like watching in movies or television series are ones I would have much in common with.

6. cubo

cubo New Member

I want to meet Emma Watson, I'm so inlove of her. She is so perfect, she is like unreal. There is no way that exists that kind of woman. She is beautiful, smart, gorgeous, talented, etc. I don't know what I could do with her in one day, I think I would spend that day talking, eating and talking and eating again.

7. augusta

augusta New Member

I will love to meet Genevive Nnaji,a nollywood star.I love everything about her acting.Will really want to be with and ask her alot of question about her self and career.I have a crush on her.

8. Kammy143

Kammy143 New Member

I would like to meet Keanu Reeves or Jhonny Depp. I do appreciate their gifts as actors but what strikes me about them that gives me eagerness to meet them is the way they treat others. They are both genuinely nice people in my book, just with the mere fact that when they help they want it to be as private as possible, without having any publicity or what so ever. Spending time with them , even for just a day would be splendid and meaningful. Not to mention, having a huge crush on the specially from the time they were just starting till now, is a big plus for me.