Musixmatch application

Discussion in 'On-Topic' started by Heatman, Apr 3, 2018.

1. Heatman

Heatman New Member

If you looking for an application to help you get lyrics for your music fast, then I would strongly recommend this application called "Musixmatch". It helps you to identify songs that you aren't aware of its singer by just tapping the listening feature in the application and it would analyze the song and provide you with both the musician's name and the song's lyrics.

2. Anachiwo

Anachiwo New Member

I have seen this application on Google play store but I haven't tried downloading it. I normally used to search through Google page if I needed any songs lyrics but with this application Musixmatch comes an added advantage because it helps to also detect the music singer as well as the lyrics.

I'm definitely going to download this music application and have fun using it for all my songs agendas. I'm actually glad it's compatible on Android devices because had it not been so, it would really be a huge problem for me.

3. Heatman

Heatman New Member

Make sure to download the application my friend because I can guarantee you that it's worth every single megabytes used to download it. There are several songs which I never knew who were the artist that sang it but today with the application, I can easily get the artist and the song's lyrics.