Nirvana

Discussion in 'Rock' started by Canadian, Sep 2, 2017.

1. Canadian

Canadian Member

Nirvana was an American rock band formed by singer and guitarist Kurt Cobain and bassist Krist Novoselic in Aberdeen, Washington, in 1987. Nirvana went through a succession of drummers, the longest-lasting being Dave Grohl, who joined in 1990.

What are your favorite songs of this band?

2. boniboi

boniboi New Member

I love Nirvana and have bought all of their albums. Fave songs? Too many to mention, but here are some of them: Blew, Serve The Servants, Lithium, Negative Creep, All Apologies, Dive, Aneurysm, Sliver, Very Ape, Love Buzz and Territorial Pissings.

3. Rock1987

Rock1987 New Member

Nirvana was one of my favorite rock bands of all times. They were super cool in the early 90's. I listened to numerous hit songs of Nirvana and is difficult to choose a particular best song. For me "Come as you are" and "Smells like teen spirit" are my favorite songs. Their 1991 album "Nevermind" was hugely popular around the world.

4. ion

ion New Member

Almost all of the bands right now got some influence from this guy, Kurt Cobain and from the band pearl Jam, and My favorite song from this band is the man who sold the world. I really like that song. I wonder what will happened if Kurt Cobain is still alive, It's really a good rivalry between Kurt Cobain and Eddie Vedder, Pearl Jam and Nirvana. Big loss for the rocks fans.

5. fishbate

fishbate New Member

All apologies was the first song i learned playing with a guitar from Nirvana, a simple song actually but its very unique back then. I also love Smells Like Teen Spirit a great way to jump around during the song;). Although the band didn't last that long due to the death of Kurt... Their music lives on.