Orchestra

Discussion in 'Classical' started by Trig_Ke, Jun 21, 2017.

1. Trig_Ke

Trig_Ke Member

I love classicals mostly when played by orchestras. I have never been to a live orchestra band concert or performance. I only see them on the television. I love how they are conducted by a master and the sound from the instruments is just amazing. I would want to hear a live orchestra playing. I would get to have a perfect opportunity to see how it is done. Maybe I would even borrow an instrument, who knows? One day, I will surely visit the Opera House in Australia.

2. sachin

sachin Member

I don't have such experience of live orchestra ,only watching through the television. In near future I wanted to see the orchestra of AR.Rahman an it will be big day for me.

3. Alexandoy

Alexandoy New Member

I prefer to listen to classical music played by the traditional orchestra particularly the philharmonic that comes with a set of string players and wind. Their music is soothing that I feel like floating on air sometimes especially when I am alone listening. But it's sad that such an orchestra is already vanishing due to problems with financing. One musical director said that It is expensive to maintain a stable of musicians for there are only few professional musicians now. Most are working on a job and music is part time only.

4. Christian Noel Botona

Christian Noel Botona New Member

It's always exhilarating to watch plays accompanied by a full live orchestra. There is just so much depth of emotions felt with every climax. Hopefully i get to listen to more of these soon.