Purpose of listening to music

Discussion in 'On-Topic' started by JackOAT, May 14, 2018.

1. JackOAT

JackOAT New Member

Music serves various purposes to people in different ways.

I always listen to acoustic music, because it calms me down, eases my stress and put me in a good mood. Music can motivate me and it can act as a stress reliever. It also helps me to concentrate more and improves my ability to focus on what I am working on. Music helps me to remain positive in life.

How about you?

2. EfficientNinja

EfficientNinja Member

I listen to music to destress when I am down. I also use it to motivate myself if I need a quick motivation boost. Listening to my favorite song and hearing its message is very effective whenever I am feeling lazy.

3. Giffy

Giffy New Member

I listen to music mainly for my delight because I love music and it helps keep me going but music is a universal language that breaks barriers and make everyone becoming one.music is uplifting, inspirational and motivating.I love music a lot.

4. superman2727

superman2727 New Member

I usually listen to music when I need to comfort myself or emoting for something. It really affects my personality and my emotion. I love the feeling when I can relate to the music that is playing. I love listening to emotional songs when I'm sad. I'm that kind of person. Listening to music is just part of my hobby I think.

5. bernztein_22

bernztein_22 New Member

There are different reasons why I listen to music. Different genres also give different purposes. I listen to acoustic and jazz when I can't sleep and want to reminisce memories. I listen to rock when I want to be awake. I listen to love to my voice when I want to feel annoyed LOL. But seriously, music gives so much benefit to us.

6. Heatman

Heatman New Member

I listen for relaxation, stress management and to put me in good mood. Sometimes I do listen to music to fall asleep easily because most times I find it hard to sleep.