Purpose of listening to music

Discussion in 'On-Topic' started by JackOAT, May 14, 2018.

1. JackOAT

JackOAT New Member

Music serves various purposes to people in different ways.

I always listen to acoustic music, because it calms me down, eases my stress and put me in a good mood. Music can motivate me and it can act as a stress reliever. It also helps me to concentrate more and improves my ability to focus on what I am working on. Music helps me to remain positive in life.

How about you?

2. EfficientNinja

EfficientNinja Member

I listen to music to destress when I am down. I also use it to motivate myself if I need a quick motivation boost. Listening to my favorite song and hearing its message is very effective whenever I am feeling lazy.

3. Giffy

Giffy Member

I listen to music mainly for my delight because I love music and it helps keep me going but music is a universal language that breaks barriers and make everyone becoming one.music is uplifting, inspirational and motivating.I love music a lot.

4. superman2727

superman2727 Member

I usually listen to music when I need to comfort myself or emoting for something. It really affects my personality and my emotion. I love the feeling when I can relate to the music that is playing. I love listening to emotional songs when I'm sad. I'm that kind of person. Listening to music is just part of my hobby I think.

5. bernztein_22

bernztein_22 New Member

There are different reasons why I listen to music. Different genres also give different purposes. I listen to acoustic and jazz when I can't sleep and want to reminisce memories. I listen to rock when I want to be awake. I listen to love to my voice when I want to feel annoyed LOL. But seriously, music gives so much benefit to us.

6. Heatman

Heatman New Member

I listen for relaxation, stress management and to put me in good mood. Sometimes I do listen to music to fall asleep easily because most times I find it hard to sleep.

7. xXInfectedXx

xXInfectedXx New Member

There are various reasons why I listen and enjoy music on a daily basis. I have listed the reasons below:

• Mediation
    • Relaxation
    • Stress and anxiety relieve
    • Enjoy the tune
    • Kill time when your doing chores or other unpleasant activities

Heatman likes this.
  8. Heatman

Heatman New Member

I recently took the route of meditation because I was told it was one way to improve one's mind and thinking, and using music to calm the body and mind to meditate, it works like magic.

9. KellyGeo

KellyGeo New Member

I believe that there are so many reasons why one would listen to music. Some of my reasons are ;

Relaxation
    Stress reliever
    Catch fun
    Sleep
    Anger management

10. Anachiwo

Anachiwo New Member

Well, it's called music but I call it magical because it does for me unimaginable things that other stuffs can't be able to do for me and it's help reach deep down into my heart and soul and touch it, thereby giving me good peace of mind. It's very hard for anything to give me peace of mind but it's only music that gives my mind, heart and soul the peace it requires.