Reasons why I love music

Discussion in 'On-Topic' started by Sweerie_banana, Apr 4, 2018.

1. Sweerie_banana

Sweerie_banana New Member

For expression and or communication purposes, music has many other great uses. Music is also beneficial for a person's health and even their mood. What are some of the reasons why you love music?

2. Alexandoy

Alexandoy Member

I agree that music is beneficial to the health of a music lover. I have some friends who are music lovers and my 3 brothers are the same. It is noticeable that they are engrossed in music when they have a problem. Music soothes their mind and helps them overcome depression. Generally, a gathering becomes festive when there is music. And what is a parade without the marching band?

3. Anachiwo

Anachiwo New Member

I'm practically addicted to listening to music, I simply cannot go a day without it. It helps me in a lot of ways that I cannot begin to explain but I would just mention a few important things music does for.

It helps me to keep focus when I'm stressed. It soothes my mind when something is bothering me and it's practically a sleep inducer for me. Whenever I'm having difficulty with sleeping, if I put on a music, it brings my sleep closer.

4. Heatman

Heatman New Member

Normally, I categorize music as being magical and life in its own. Living would be a boring thing without music in the world. Music adds life in anything one is doing, take for instance in a weeding celebration, a party, birthday etc. Without music in such events, that would be a lifeless occasion and it would bore people to death.

I enjoy listening to music in church, at home when I'm working, on transit when I'm traveling, when I'm bored, when I feel sad and frustrated and when I'm in a romantic mood.

5. ion

ion New Member

Actually I don't have any explanation for that. All I know is, I just love music. I feel better if I hear my favorite music play in radio. It helps me to get relax, calm my mind and ignore the people around me.

6. Beverly I. Villegas

Beverly I. Villegas New Member

There are many reasons why almost all of us loves music. The following are the possible reason why we must listen music. Based on some research states that, Music treats heart disease or at least it can help with the stress and anxiety associated with having treatment for coronary heart disease.
    Active listening music amps up happiness while sad music lifts you up. Music have a positive effects not only for us adults, but even for babies, if you can observe an infants as young as five-months-old respond rhythmically to music and seem to find it more interesting than speech.

7. superman2727

superman2727 Member

I guess I finally love music because music is actually part of my hobbies. I love listening to music at all and I guess music becomes my partner in every moment of my life. I will just listen to music when I'm in pain or I'm happy. I love listening to R&B and rap songs.

8. kamar19

kamar19 New Member

good music is timeless and it literally saved my life. Music helps with depression, and stress. Music is a great way to escape from the drama of daily life. Music can be healing to the mind and the soul.

9. Giffy

Giffy Member

I see music as a universal language and the only way to express my self better especially when I'm not really in the mood for any other thing, it helps uplift me and I can express myself better. It helps to liven my mood,give me a better upliftment and brings about a better way of communication. It like food to the soul.

10. xXInfectedXx

xXInfectedXx New Member

There are various reasons why I completly have a passion for listening to music and previously playing musical instruments. I suffer with depression and anxiety, and music is good for the soul and it has helped with my anxiety and mood. I use it as a method of escapism too.