Red Hot Chili Peppers

Discussion in 'Rock' started by Canadian, Sep 2, 2017.

1. Canadian

Canadian Member

Red Hot Chili Peppers, also sometimes shortened to The Chili Peppers or abbreviated as RHCP, are an American funk rock band formed in Los Angeles in 1983.

2. Folk Artist

Folk Artist Member

The Peppers are a very high energy band and the bass player Flea, is a interesting character as well. They have a unusual music style and genre you could call funk rock, alternative rock, or funk metal- but also they have elements from other genres such as punk rock and psychedelic rock mixed in their music. I like "Under the Bridge" quite a bit !

3. ion

ion New Member

I really like their song, the punk rock genre and the way they perform on stage. They're really entertaining. These four guys really connected to each others, compares to other past members. I really like how flea plays his bass. really energetic. Sad to say John Frusciante is not their member anymore. but still, they are great.

4. DenisMNE

DenisMNE New Member

RHCP is on the bands I listened to since I was in elementary school.
    Every morning, before school, I used to turn on MTV and listen to their songs.
    ''Californication'' with a funny video accompanying that music always stuck in my mind.
    They came back with a ''Dark necessities'' which was good.
    John Frusciante leaving made me sad, though.

5. pamz

pamz New Member

self employed
    the first thing ever pops out of my mind every time I see the word Red hot Chili pepper would be their vocal Anthony keidis and their bass player flea. this band is super awesome.. the hype that Anthony and flea gives while they are performing are legendary. the power that flea give to the band, the amazing talent he gives to the band. flea made bass player a whole lot more awesome.. some persons would pretty much just focus on how good the singer is.. or how good the lead guitar is.. but with this band, the first person you will notices is flea and Anthony because on how they express their passion to music.