Saying No

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Canadian, Aug 28, 2017.

1. Canadian

Canadian Member

Some people have trouble saying no. They say yes to everything they are asked to do. Have you ever seen the movie Yes Man? People in real life are kind of like that who have a problem by saying no.

I use to be a Yes man. I would say yes to everything and then quickly realized I would get way too stressed out. Now I'm doing a lot better at thinking about things when I'm asked to do something and I will think if I really want to do it or not before simply saying yes.

Where do you fall in?

2. majoy0122

majoy0122 New Member

Saying NO is really hard especially if the person asking you a favor is really that important or somewhat close friend, but come to think of it if that something asking to you may put you in a hard situation it's really not that bad to say NO but be sure in a not so offending way and always be sure that you explain yourself why did you say NO.

3. cubo

cubo New Member

I used to be a person who always said no to every invitation that people offered me. Mostly because I didn't have enough money to go out or I didn't trust in my friends but now that I'm working, I have enough money to go out to almost every place they use to invite me and, now, I don't really care with what kind of people I'm hanging out, I like to meet them all.

4. augusta

augusta New Member

I think we say yes because we want to show kindness not because we are stupid or daft,it just that people capitalise on that and abuse the yes movement.I do say yes more often than No.