The Eagles

Discussion in 'Rock' started by Canadian, Aug 28, 2017.

1. Canadian

Canadian Member

The Eagles are an American rock band formed in Los Angeles in 1971. The founding members were Glenn Frey, Don Henley, Bernie Leadon and Randy Meisner.

What songs do you like from this band?

2. Gladys Ann

Gladys Ann New Member

Well Id love the eagle songs...its nice to hear some kind of their songs sometimes and makes me feel relaxed.

3. jyu

jyu New Member

The eagles the 1st rock band I really love to listen
    Hotel California is the best rock songs i really like the intro and the solo was a big WOW

4. luri

luri New Member

I don't listen to the Eagles. The only Eagle song that I have listened to and can remember is Hotel California. Hotel California is a wonderful song. I never get tired of listening to this song. Can anyone guide me to Eagles?

5. Alexandoy

Alexandoy Member

To be candid, I don't know any popular song of the Eagles except for Hotel California. But that hit song is definitely a classic with the deep and serious meaning of the lyrics. On the first time I heard it, I didn't listen carefully because I thought it was just another rock song. Bit it wasn't so. And due to the great success of Hotel California, the band recorded a longer version that they played in a concert.

6. ion

ion New Member

Well my father used to listen to them. I do appreciate it but I think there's something missing on their music, and I don't know what is it. I know some of their songs of course. and I like how their lead guitarist play the guitar.

7. fishbate

fishbate New Member

Of course the ever famous Hotel California...although i also love "New Kid In Town" and "Tequila Sunrise" , Hotel California is the most requested in most of my gigs. Specially the acoustic version where they re arranged and the guitar riffs. I also think that version is the killer and the guitar a combination of classic and blues...love it.