The last thing you bought

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Canadian, Aug 26, 2017.

1. Canadian

Canadian Member

Post in here every time you have bought something so you can keep track or just let others know what you have bought.

The last thing I bought was gas for my car.

2. cubo

cubo New Member

The last thing that a bought was a can of little chocolate sticks named Pirulin. It's so delicious, if someone comes to Venezuela in the future, that person has to buy this can and taste it. You're not going to waste your money.

3. yahm2001

yahm2001 New Member

The last thing I bought was one tray of egg for our breakfast supply. Family's favorite breakfast "pandesal with scrambled egg.

4. augusta

augusta New Member

The last thing I need was seeing a movie and it was an interesting one.it was thrilling and suspense filled would be seeing the latter part next.

5. Kammy143

Kammy143 New Member

The last thing I bought today is a borrito. I was craving for it since earlier today. I woke up and the first thing that came into my mind is "I WANT A BORRITO". I thought I could last the day, but, I must admit that my war against the borrito has failed but was handsomely rewarded.

6. Icyco

Icyco Member

The last thing I can think of would be a bag of chips, a big bag around $4.

7. Ronald2505

Ronald2505 New Member

The last thing I bought is a pair of shoes. I remember when I was going to school, I wore my very old black shoes. After a couple of steps when I drop off a public bus, the tip of my left shoe torn off. I was so pissed but the good thing is I'm near to a supermarket. Without hesitation I went inside and bought a new pair of black shoes.

8. EfficientNinja

EfficientNinja Member

The last thing I bought was snacks for my movie marathon. I bought it at a convenience store near our house. I bought me some soft drinks to go along with it and I hope this lasts at least the half of the movie. :D

9. zenhashy

zenhashy New Member

The last thing I bought is from Mc Donalds. A french fries, hot fudge sundae and one piece chicken with rice. Now I'm gaining weight.

10. JackOAT

JackOAT New Member

The last thing I bought was a bag of jelly beans. Not just because I want to eat jelly beans but because of its colorful packaging and the presentation of the product. :p

11. albino

albino New Member

The last thing I bought was a bottled water, because I am very thirsty after working on warehouse just this morning.

12. Giffy

Giffy Member

The last thing I bought as at yesterday is a burger because I was damned hungry I left my club meeting quite late because of the numerous proposals I had to tackled and got home quite late and no food to eat,I had to order a burger to quench my hunger and it sure was nice to have that and I was glad I ordered just that.

13. superman2727

superman2727 Member

The last thing I bought is a bag. A bag that I will gift for my love one for her upcoming birthday. Of course, birthday surprise! I would like it for her to feel more special because she really loves bags and no doubt that she would like this.

14. jeniffer26

jeniffer26 New Member

The last thing I bought? Really I can even remember since I don't have work and I can even afford to but even a single candy. I am waiting for a call to have a job. I hope this will work out for me.

15. bernztein_22

bernztein_22 New Member

The last thing I bought was my Pendo Pad. In fact, this is what I'm using to post this message. This is a great device, small and elegant-looking.

16. Henrywrites

Henrywrites New Member

It is great that you got that and I'm already thinking of how to make a trip to Venezuela simply because of some good friends that I have made from that country over the years.

17. acedrum001

acedrum001 New Member

The last thing I bought online was a battery for my blackberry and a case for it. I am not used to buying new things if these things are still working. So the ones that I just bought are really necessities. It's a good thing we have online purchases these days because it's really convenient and you have a variety of choices to choose from.