Wedding songs

Discussion in 'On-Topic' started by Canadian, Aug 26, 2017.

1. Canadian

Canadian Member

If you were to get married, what songs would you have played at your wedding?

If you are married, what songs did you get played at your wedding?

2. Alexandoy

Alexandoy Member

I have some compositions that can pass for a wedding song. In fact, one was already used for the wedding of my nephew. I had paid an arranger for the minus one and a friend sang it in church. It was gratifying to hear my own composition being heard by the hundreds of people inside the church. If I had my way, I would have a recording of my love songs that can be used in wedding ceremonies.

3. justraf16

justraf16 New Member

When I got wed way back 2006, I admit choosing a wedding song is a little bit hard. There are a long list to choose from when we say wedding songs. But I guess, the thing you have to consider is the story the song tells and that is more closer to your love story will be the one that will be perfect to be played on.

4. ann.mae18

ann.mae18 New Member

if i were to get married the song that i would like to play will be "FOREVERMORE". All that you would like to say to your partner is all in that song. It s like your saying to your partner that you will be together forever till you get old. There other songs that i like but i most certainly like this song. the song held so much meaning and it would surely touch the heart of your love ones.

5. Belts

Belts New Member

Wow, such an interesting question. Well, for me I gotta choose the song entitled "I cherish The Treasure". For me, this is the perfect song for in a wedding and I want to hear that song on my wedding day. I really like the lyrics of this song, especially the line which says "lifelong companion I gave myself to you", I know it just a single line, but so deep meaning and for me, that's the essence of marrying someone. Because when you marry someone that's mean that gonna live the rest of your life without that person. And there are some more lyrics that I really like in this song it says ”I will love you and pray with you and through it all, I will stay with you our home will be a refuge of unconditional love”. It's sweet promises for each other to build a family a home rather with the unconditional love. And of course, let's not forget that in times of trouble there is God who is winning to listen and help us true our prayers. This song so meaningful that's why I like it.

6. acusaiah

acusaiah New Member

"YOU" by Basil Valdez, local song in the Philippines. I remember the time when I got married, as the door open and as I walk down the aisle, that song plays. I was mesmerized by that very moment and until now as I write this comment it makes me refresh that moment and the song still resound in my head... You give me hope, The strength, the will to keep on; No one else can make me feel this way.... It's your smile, Your face, your lips that I miss,Those sweet little eyes that stare at me And make me stay, I'm with you through all the way. (That feels! <3)

That was eight years ago. My husband and I really love this song, he even sing this to me as he plays a guitar. This song reminds us of the day we commit to each other right from the beginning, the day we vowed that we'll be there for each other through sickness and in health, for richer and poorer, through thick and thinnest. This is something that we will both cherish until we grow old.

7. Gladys Ann

Gladys Ann New Member

God gave me you is the best song that a man can sing to his bride. This is an international song by Bryan White and its message is a perfect message for a groom to his bride.

8. Heatman

Heatman New Member

This is so fortunate coming across this thread this morning as I'm going to attend one of my close friend's wedding. I'm already at his reception area where we need to take pictures before heading out to church.

One thing about songs in my state is that new songs comes out all the time, so there is no way to have a particular song in mind, so everything depends on which song that is trending well at the time.

9. Kiama

Kiama New Member

I am not married but I will get married some day hopefully and my favorite song that is slow, romantic and sweet at the same time that i would want played at my wedding is the song y Ed Sheeran and Beyonce. I don't know the title but I am sure most of you know it. I guess it's called perfect.

10. EfficientNinja

EfficientNinja Member

I'd like to have Ed Sheeran's Thinking out Loud as a wedding song because it fits well as a wedding song and it is very catchy. It is also a very romantic song.