What audio player are you using on your computer?

Discussion in 'On-Topic' started by EfficientNinja, May 17, 2018.

1. EfficientNinja

EfficientNinja Member

Hello, Drum Lesson members!

To play music on our computers, we would need an application that is capable of playing music files like mp3. What are you currently using on your computer? Do you think that is the best audio player for your operating system?

I'm currently using the default Windows app which is Windows Media Player and I would like to know what you're using.

2. superman2727

superman2727 Member

I am using a Windows 7, My media player is iTunes since I am using an iPhone. That's my main music player and I love how iTunes works. I do have that windows media player and it is good to use also.

3. xXInfectedXx

xXInfectedXx New Member

I'm using the latest; Windows 10. I primarily use Window Media Player and occasionally use iTunes when I'm doing maintenance on iOs Devices. A good media player is important as it essential to find the program which delivers the best audio to your ears.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2018
  4. JackOAT

JackOAT New Member

I'm using VLC media player. I know, it is best known for its video-handling chops, but it's also a superb music manager that can play almost any format without installing any additional codecs and convert between them, too. VLC can also stream music from a local network or the internet, including internet radio stations, which you can set up as a playlist for quick access.