When do you enjoy music the most?

Discussion in 'On-Topic' started by amitkokiladitya, Jun 29, 2017.

Tags:
  1. amitkokiladitya

amitkokiladitya Member

For me it is the morning time which is the best. I love to start my day with the sound of music. Though I welcome music at every time of the day but morning time music is a kind of necessity.

2. luri

luri New Member

I need a good music to jump start my day, therefore, when I wake up I will listen to rock music, especially from Deep Purple, Def Leppard or Pink Floyd. When I am back to home after a tiring day, I feel tired to bones. I need music to revitalize me. I listen to The Doors and Jimi Henrdix. When I am on the bed and need to get sleep, I listen to Shania Twain or Adele.

3. Trig_Ke

Trig_Ke Member

I usually love listening to music when I wake up and before I sleep. In the morning, it makes sure that my day starts in good spirits. During the night, I usually need slow, soothing music to enable me get sleep.

amitkokiladitya likes this.
  4. amitkokiladitya

amitkokiladitya Member

It is said that listening to light music before sleeping really helps in sleeping well. It relaxes the mind and helps in relieving stress. Though I never fetch time to listen to music in the night my mornings always start with it.

5. Icyco

Icyco Member

I usually enjoy music the most when I am in a relaxed and easy mood or around when I am about to go to bed. It helps give good vibes. I also enjoy it when I feel bored and really don't have much to do.

6. amitkokiladitya

amitkokiladitya Member

Music fills great gaps in our lives. It fits into most of the daily routine. Listening to music before going to bed is a good habit. It initiates good and sound sleep. Music has also evolved as a therapy in treatment of sleep disorders.

7. Alexandoy

Alexandoy Member

With the time of day, there is not much difference. Maybe when I am in the car and traffic is worse, I can appreciate more rhe music on the car's radio especially when I know the songs that are being played. I don't like to listen to music at night for sentimental reason. Reading is what I prefer at bedtime.

8. Folk Artist

Folk Artist Member

I enjoy music at all times of the day-and it really depends on my mood I would say, because I need my exercise music in the day time or other times as well(lately though, I have been listening to alanis morissette at woodstock 99-and this concert is on youtube and its a very sunny day in upstate NY when they filmed this-and thats part of the reason I like it I think?)At night though we get the classical station in this area,so I leave the radio on low volume all night while I sleep-and its very relaxing.

9. amitkokiladitya

amitkokiladitya Member

I agree that time does not matter a lot. But there are situations in everyday life where music acts as the best filler. For me music sounds best in the morning when I'm completing all the boring household work. It adds the needed fun element to it.

10. sachin

sachin Member

Whenever I wanted to hear I will do it.Time doesn't matter for me.
    But sometimes, like if have a headache I never hear musics.

11. Pravish

Pravish New Member

I believe there is no specific time to enjoy music. It's just the way one accepts it. For example,People in a crowded train call it as discomfort, but it becomes a good ambience in a night club. For me there are certain types of songs or music I like to listen to depending on the surrounding situation or the state of my mind. I think music is just that and has no relation to the time of day. I kind of look forward to take all the benefits of this art to contribute towards my peace of mind and my well being.

12. sachin

sachin Member

There is no any specific time for enjoying with music for me..if i fell happy i hear a rock songs and i will also sing...enjoying with that

13. zheh

zheh New Member

I always listen to music and theres no specific time but i must admit that every morning i never fail to play one because it can make me feel energized and happy to start the day. I love listening to pink's song, specially her concert performance. And also dance songs while working out.

14. Rebelssis

Rebelssis New Member

I really enjoy listening to music when I exercise. I feel like the beats of the songs really motivate me to continue with my workout. Also I really enjoy it when I'm on the bus on my way to the University.

15. marglai

marglai New Member

I enjoy listening to the music whenever I am on the road traveling from one place to another, it keeps me alive and happy. I also enjoy listening music when I'm studying, preparing a presentation for my job. It helps me relax whenever I'm in a stressful situation.

16. Anachiwo

Anachiwo New Member

There are so many different ways to which I enjoy listening to music. I really cannot pick one over the other because the circumstances and situations are different. But I prefer listening to music at night before I sleep off and also when I'm traveling in a bus or on flight.

17. Keibah

Keibah New Member

I can listen to music at any comfortable time but I enjoy it the most at night when everywhere is peaceful and the environment is serene.

Different types of music change my mood and like wise my mood also determines what I listen to most times.

18. EfficientNinja

EfficientNinja Member

I enjoy music most when I travel. I listen to music while looking through the window. Just like your emo music videos. lmao

19. Kammy143

Kammy143 New Member

I love listening to music while I am working. It is like something that keeps me on going by means of enhancing the mood as I am doing a task. It prevents me from being bored while working. I must admit that sometime work by itself can get me stressed out, Specially if it is too much or too difficult. Music helps to keep me motivated.

20. mrnndsyrfbc

mrnndsyrfbc New Member

I enjoy listening to music the most when I am about to sleep because music helps me go to sleep. I also listen to it whenever I work because it helps me focus and it blocks out all the unnecessary noise around me.