When do you enjoy music the most?

Discussion in 'On-Topic' started by amitkokiladitya, Jun 29, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Heatman

Heatman New Member

Most times, the moment when I enjoy playing music is when I'm traveling and at night when I'm about to sleep. Music by that time helps me to focus especially when I'm trying to sleep with music playing. Also, I enjoy playing music when I'm not in a good mood.

2. ion

ion New Member

When I'm stressed. Specially at night. I love to listen to music during that situation. Specially with just two bottles of beer. In just three songs in my playlist. I feel rejuvenated.

3. Lillymunyua

Lillymunyua New Member

I enjoy music a lot especially when I am doing the house chores and laundry. I put loud music which makes me feel good and dance while working. I also enjoy listening to music while am in the office doing my work, and while sleeping because it soothes my mind and makes me sleep properly.

Last edited: Jun 20, 2018
  4. Kieranlewix

Kieranlewix New Member

My favorite time to listen to music varies depending on the genre. R&B floods my room when I'm relaxed and just about to go to bed. I listen to Hip Hop when I'm in a foul mood only to hear the beats and loft my spirits. A little Jazz here and there is always good for me at any time of the day and some soft rock is always playing at all times on my phone.

5. superman2727

superman2727 Member

I really appreciate music when sad times are on. I do love most music when I'm in pain or crying for something. I can't forget how I feel when I listen to music that touches my heart. Sometimes, I listen to songs that can comfort me or songs that I can relate to. I don't know why but I really appreciate music when it comes to that.