Where do u like to spend your vacation?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Canadian, Aug 31, 2017.

1. Canadian

Canadian Member

Here are some options:
    Beach, Tropical forest or Snow Mountain?
    I like spend my vacation here in my province. There are many great campgrounds and places to go and things to do here. What about you?

2. majoy0122

majoy0122 New Member

For me I want to spend my vacation in anywhere why? as long as I am with my FAMILY especially my LOVE everything would be always be happy, fun and exciting.

3. jayveeborres

jayveeborres New Member

I like to spend my vacation in the beach. Because beach have nice sands, clear waters and paradise. Beach is the best way to forget all your pain, sufferings and problems in life. Refreshing the mind and imagine you're in paradise.

4. cubo

cubo New Member

I hate sun so, I prefer to spend my vacations in a cold and cloudy place like a mountain. Also, I prefer to camp so, I can spend time with the nature and I can enjoy its greatness and beauty.

5. cubo

cubo New Member

I hate sun so, I prefer to spend my vacations in a cold and cloudy place like a mountain. Also, I prefer to camp so, I can spend time with the nature and I can enjoy its greatness and beauty.

6. Janissa Atienza

Janissa Atienza New Member

I'm a nature lover, I like to go to the place that make's me relax, forget my problems. I have a lot of places listed on my phone that I want to spend my vacations. First I want to go to the beach, the smell of the fresh air, the blue color of the water and the fine sand, the sunrise and lastly the sunset. Second over looking while at the top of a mountain, the cold wind bumping on my face. I want to see how God's creatures make for us.

7. augusta

augusta New Member

I love the beach so whenever I think of vacationing I go for a location with beautiful beaches.I love the water side and the calmness of such areas.

8. yahm2001

yahm2001 New Member

If I 'll be given a chance to spend my vacation I will choose to go to my mother's house . Since I wasn't grew up with my mom I wanted to spend vacation with her together with my kids.

9. jojo_1234

jojo_1234 New Member

I really don't have specifics when it comes to where I would like to spend my vacation. It is more of who? I am a family man I always want to have my family around during the vacation and where ever the kids want it. It is where we will go. But often times kids want places with either a swimming pool or a beach. They love to take a bath and swim during those bonding moments it can be just around the city or at the province. But if I were to choose where would I really want to go and spend my quality vacation. I want it somewhere quite and distant. A place I can think and feel fresh. Maybe in the mountains or just away from the city life. I love writing books and watching movies at the same time. But non the less what is important is that family should be around it is not anymore of where I want to go but it is about if the kids will enjoy. That is I guess the changes of a family man that you must prioritize the kids welfare than your own.

10. zenhashy

zenhashy New Member

I want to spend my vacation where my family wants to go. I'll be more happy being with them than going to a place where I like but no one wants to go there. If, however, given the chance to choose the place I prefer camping.

11. mrnndsyrfbc

mrnndsyrfbc New Member

I like to spend my vacation somewhere where I can swim and relax and have fun. Unfortunately, I'm stuck at home with nothing to do but chores and other boring stuff.