Whitney Houston’s R&B songs

Discussion in 'R&B' started by Alexandoy, Sep 19, 2017.

1. Alexandoy

Alexandoy Member

It’s unfortunate that Whitney Houston had left us at a young age. She is one of my favorite singers especially the song from the movie Bodyguard, it’s a great song that Whitney did in I Will Always Love You. There’s also One Moment In Time and the cover of The Greatest Love Of All. Whitney has many R&B but what I mentioned are my favorites.

2. justraf16

justraf16 New Member

It was a big bang how Whitney Houston made it to the music industry around the world. She inspired and still inspiring a lot of people for the legacy that she had left us all. The r&b music she had shared the people will forever remain.

3. justraf16

justraf16 New Member

I am not a Whitney Houston fan but I would say that I know a lot of songs she did. That only goes to show, this diva have conquered the world. She had embraces the universe through beautiful music she sung. She have so many beautiful music that would continuously remind us of her. Gone to soon, but never be forgotten.

4. Christian Noel Botona

Christian Noel Botona New Member

Whitney Houston is a legend. She made songs that always speak to your heart. "I will always love you" and "I have nothing" will always be my favorite pieces of hers. Though she is now gone, her music will always be etched in our hearts forever.

5. ann.mae18

ann.mae18 New Member

Whitney Houston's song is very popular in my country almost all of her song we sing it. Her song has a very high notes but still we try to sing it. I am a big fan of her and i love all her song and even though most of her song is a bit old and was release many years ago for me its just like yesterday. All of her song is still very alive in the heart of people who still listen and remembers her.

6. iyanpol12

iyanpol12 New Member

Whitney Houston is considered an R&B singer so her songs are R&B. But if we listen to her albums, her most urban album was "My Love Is Your Love". From the beats, vocals, and the songs, they are even close to hip-hop. Listen to "Heartbreak Hotel", "It's Not Right, But It's Okay", and "My Love Is Your Love" to know and listen to its sound.

7. augusta

augusta New Member

I love Whitney songs ,she was like an icon to me because she releases blockbusters. Her vocals were on point and I used to be so emotional about her songs because there were love songs that touches the heart. I really love saving all my love for you.

8. chelley17

chelley17 New Member

I our country Whitney Houston is very famous. There are so many good singers here that can sing Whitney Houston's songs.

9. Gladys Ann

Gladys Ann New Member

Im not of her but I must say that every songs that Whitney has was great especially The Greatest Love Of All. This song captured my heart and every time I sing this song I always remember my mother because its her favorite too....

10. maestro

maestro New Member

It is no doubt that Whitney Houston was and will remain one of the best vocalists to ever bless the music industry. It is sad she had to leave us at very young age but God knows we didn't deserve her. RIP Whitney.

11. tallulah

tallulah New Member

Whitney Houston is undoubtedly one of the world's greatest singers. Experts say very few artistes in the world can match up to her voice range. She is such a superstar and will always be fondly remembered. It is so sad that she died very young.