Who is your favorite RnB artist?

Discussion in 'R&B' started by mildredtabitha, Oct 22, 2017.

1. mildredtabitha

mildredtabitha New Member

I know I am a rock fan but I have also been listening to RnB. My favorite artists are Ne-Yo, Kanye, Rihanna, Chris and Usher. I have been listening to more RnBs many years ago and I can't remember all artists. I can still listen to RnB but the new songs nowadays do not feel like the old RnB.

Who is your favorite RnB artist?

2. Kieranlewix

Kieranlewix New Member

I also happen to be a big fan of RnB. You have an eye for artists I see. I love all the artists you have mentioned with an addition of a few of my personal favorites. I love Justin Bieber's music. He has very many haters but the message he gives will always remain true. I also love Alicia Keys, Beyonce, Lionel Richie, Whitney Houston and John Legend. I think Legend is my best artist because his songs are always so thought-provoking.

3. jeffrey0821

jeffrey0821 New Member

freelancer
    My favorite r&b artist is Chris Brown. A great dancer, singer and composer, the influence of Chris on his fans and how he inspires them is unparalleled. i like the songs "New Flame with usher" and "Zero" of course his classic song "With you". Chris Brown is versatile as an artist and it can not be denied.