Writing stories

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Canadian, Aug 31, 2017.

1. Canadian

Canadian Member

Have you ever written a story before? How long was your story? What was it all about?

annitha likes this.
  2. Alexandoy

Alexandoy Member

I have lots of stories written and most are science fiction shorts. My novels are not in prose but in movie scripts. I have 1 script that was made into a movie. It is a real life drama about a ranch that was inherited by 5 half siblings i.e. same father but different mothers. Another script have also won a prize in a scriptwriting contest.

3. Icyco

Icyco Member

I am currently writing a story right now, it is around 27 pages long. I plan on making a short novel and possible a comic book series from it in the future.

4. annitha

annitha New Member

Yes, I tried to write stories when I was younger.
    After I found out that describing a reality is more interesting plus I found other aspects of writing that don't include story writing.

5. cubo

cubo New Member

I've never written an story in my life. I'm terrible writing because I'm a few words person, when I need to write something, I have to ask for help because I can write about anything in one line and that is not enough for a story so people help me to write more than one line at least.

6. yahm2001

yahm2001 New Member

I remember when I was in Grade school one of my habit is reading a book and writing a short stories. My favorite character was me myself. And it's all about a hero kid. When it was done I change the name of the character so that it will not obviously me. During weekend I read it with my playmates, and they really amazed and thought it was from the book. That was my unforgetable experience when I was a kid.

7. Belts

Belts New Member

That was my high school time when I wrote a love story. It's not really my passion to write but I love fantasy so we that I tried and wrote and yes I did it. The story that I wrote was about the two young agers who fell in love with each other. It's only a short story but I had fun when I wrote it. I explore my imagination and has been in the world of fantasy. It's a bit challenging for me to finish the story that I enjoyed it. I also explore my emotions and it helped me a lot to be more creative. and that's it I wrote a story when I was still in high school.

8. Vince Jaren

Vince Jaren New Member

Currently, I am writing a fictional story or a book. I am still on process in finishing the fictional story or the book, that is why I do not know yet how long the story would be. It is all about superhuman ability, wherein the main character inherits superhuman ability from lost ancient technology. Yes, it is like science fiction and fantasy. I am doing a lot of research, that is why it is taking me more time to finish it. Hopefully, once the book is finished I will publish it on ebook through Amazon Kindle Publishing.

9. albino

albino New Member

Currently I am making a story on my personal blog and I have created only 4 pages just this few weeks, its all about a life story of a man that everybody can relate and learn from reading it.