Writing stories

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Canadian, Aug 31, 2017.

1. Canadian

Canadian Member

Have you ever written a story before? How long was your story? What was it all about?

annitha likes this.
  2. Alexandoy

Alexandoy New Member

I have lots of stories written and most are science fiction shorts. My novels are not in prose but in movie scripts. I have 1 script that was made into a movie. It is a real life drama about a ranch that was inherited by 5 half siblings i.e. same father but different mothers. Another script have also won a prize in a scriptwriting contest.

3. Icyco

Icyco Member

I am currently writing a story right now, it is around 27 pages long. I plan on making a short novel and possible a comic book series from it in the future.

4. annitha

annitha New Member

Yes, I tried to write stories when I was younger.
    After I found out that describing a reality is more interesting plus I found other aspects of writing that don't include story writing.

5. cubo

cubo New Member

I've never written an story in my life. I'm terrible writing because I'm a few words person, when I need to write something, I have to ask for help because I can write about anything in one line and that is not enough for a story so people help me to write more than one line at least.

6. yahm2001

yahm2001 New Member

I remember when I was in Grade school one of my habit is reading a book and writing a short stories. My favorite character was me myself. And it's all about a hero kid. When it was done I change the name of the character so that it will not obviously me. During weekend I read it with my playmates, and they really amazed and thought it was from the book. That was my unforgetable experience when I was a kid.

7. Belts

Belts New Member

That was my high school time when I wrote a love story. It's not really my passion to write but I love fantasy so we that I tried and wrote and yes I did it. The story that I wrote was about the two young agers who fell in love with each other. It's only a short story but I had fun when I wrote it. I explore my imagination and has been in the world of fantasy. It's a bit challenging for me to finish the story that I enjoyed it. I also explore my emotions and it helped me a lot to be more creative. and that's it I wrote a story when I was still in high school.